Friday, May 2, 2008

hannah montanna vs. miley cyrus

Ok so Hannah Montanna (the show, her voice, the character, the songs...you get the idea) annoys me. And it seems like everyone from my 8 year old sister, 10 year old cousins and even my...15 year old best friend are like die hard hannah fans. gag me plz. So the other day I'm in the car and kiss fm comes back from comercial...they jump straight into a song no introduction to it or anything. So I'm listening to the song...it was my first time hearing it...so i have this thing where i write the lyrics of the song (if i don't know it) in my phone and then search and download it when i get home. Unfortunately the singer had a pretty thick accent and I couldn't really understand wth they were saying. Then I hear "...MILEY..." I was like no it can't be...hannah montanna...miley cyrus...no...its just my imagination. When I got home I decided to search it anyway and sure enough it was HER!...I love the song...and I seriously can't beleive its HAnnah Montanna...scratch that its Miley Cyrus. So anyway I've come to a realization that I like Mley Cyrus when it doesn't have to deal with disney channel. so Miley Cyrus has my support as a musician...shes gonna need it to, after that whole vanity fair controversy. I heard Disney is dropping her...that sucks.



Here is the song...btw...Its called "See You Again,"




No comments: