Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my SWEET 16

was this past Saturday!

the stress is over =]] yay!

so lets see...
-i was 2 hrs late to my own party...had to get my hair done
-i burned my lip with the hot comb...all bad
-when i finally got out to the party i kept being called to the gate to let ppl in
-security was a a-hole...i guess that was their job but still sheesh
-i have not been able to receive text messages since friday...
-soooo chris wasn't able to get in touch with me...no c-san =/ or casey =/ (they were gonna perform)

but on a positive note...

-everyone said they had fun =]]
-everyone loved the food =]]
-i saw some ppl i hadn't seen in yearssss (skylr and micah =]])
-my outfit was really cute =]]
-anddddd my party marks the first time a-roy danced witha girl!!! =]] JOKES!

so yea i guess it wasn't all bad... i'm glad all the stress is over tho =]]

i still can't beleive I'M 16!!!

1 comment:

jessa said...

please. o please. send my pictures

and i aimed u asking how it went. . .no reply lol so talk to me later =]

MISS YOU!! glad you had fun