Monday, April 14, 2008

Barbie dolls+8 year olds=very disturbing

So today, I happened to look at my 8 year old sisters barbie dolls. She has a BIG box, FULL of dolls and clothes and furniture, etc. Anyway I'm looking through and everything looked normal...random doll head here, random foot there (bratz dolls), barbie clothes all over. Then I noticed that a few of the dolls were naked...then I noticed a few more were naked...and a few more...and a few more. All of her dolls (girls and boys) were naked...except for one...but she was dressed like a hoe so she might as well have been naked. I was like wow! =0...wth does she have these dolls doing. I didn't have my dolls "doing it" with each other untill I was like 10. But kids these days are maturing so much faster. I guess its time to talk to little Jane about the birds and the bees and the flowers in the trees =]

No comments: