Sunday, April 13, 2008

vintage bugs


So yea for years my dad has been trying to get me into classic cars...he's a HUGE fan of them. They just never appealed to me...UNTILL, dun dun dunnnnnn....i fell in love with the volkswagen bugs...the vintage ones. They are so pretty when they are taken care of...plus you don't see as many of them as you do the newer models. I'm all for being different so I really like them. The only flaws I've come up with for them are...
1) No power windows or locks =[
2) No ac...or atleast I don't think they have them
3)Not a lot of room
4) THEY ARE LOUD AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT!

but whatever I really want one so I guess I'll just have to get used to manually rolling down windows, telling lazy black ppl that they either better catch the bus or walk to where ever they're trying to go, and turning up the volume on my music really loud so I don't hear the noise of the car.

I can't wait untill my birthday (5 more months)...and I'm gonna have my bug =]]]]]]]]]]]

1 comment:

jessa said...

o my word!
u nd everyone nd their momma has a blog. hit me up for mine

love the car =]