Sunday, March 8, 2009

slackin...

sooo I have been slacking in the blogging department. I can't say that I've been all that busy, I just kind of fell off. I don't really have anything to post right now but I wanted to post something....how about a recap of what has been going on...=]

-ok so my Granny returned from her 3 week trip to Trinidad, on Thursday! can't say I wasn't THRILLED to see her. boy was I! my dad who started off to a suprisingly GREAT started...fell off. he cooked 4 times out of the 3 weeks he was wathcing us smh.

-I have been getting tons of emails and letters about colleges I have NEVER heard of. speaking of which i need to sign back up on college board

-I am going to Lousiana next month con mi madre and hermanitas! to see my grandma! =]. I REFUSE to eat crawfish...alligator...frog...or any other odd cajun food...

-i recently discovered kid cuddi's blog....AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! that dude is funnyyyyyyyy! "doesn't he write like a doo doo?"-Domo.. its true tho.

-Biology on Saturdays! biggest snore fest ever. i promise you the phras "bored me to tears" has never been more true. smh.

-I'M GOING TO TOBAGO FOR THE FULL MONTH OF AUGUST!!!!!
kinda bummed I won't be in cali because I had such a great time last summer...but on the other hand I'm going to be in a tropical paradise!...literally. can't beat that.

that more or less sums it up for now.

No comments: