Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FINALS ARE OFFICAILLY

OVER!!! thank G-O-D!...So today I had my English final which was my last final of the 07-08 school year heck yessssss.....

Lets see today was also the LAST time that I EVER have to take physical education in high school AGAIN! YAY!! I no longer have to deal with my douche bag of a pe teacher...Mr Seck...who gave me like a 89.6 but REFUSES to round it up to a 90...so i basically got a frickin B in pe =/...whatever its over now so i really don't care.

Oh and today was the last day I may see some of the seniors..tears...I'm gonna miss them...well some of them...I def. gonna miss the '08 dance members...chantal, flo, brittney, tier, ashley...i think thats it. I cried when I saw Brittney after school today...dance team isn't gonna be the same w/out the seniors..they made practice fun.

WELL on the bright side....I'M GOING TO BE A JUNIOR HECK YESSS!!! WHOOT WHOOT....this drama filled hell hole they call high school is almost over for me

naw high school isn't all bad...it can actually be kinda fun...and i'm sure i'm gonna cry like a baby when I graduate...In exactly 2 years and 2 days!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH SUNNY IM SO WIT CHU ON DAT ONE!