Sunday, June 22, 2008

random reality tv stars

So yesterday after working in the hot a-word sun, Lauren, me, jane and my grandma were in the car leaving that lovely slave ship that goes by the name of Earle's Grill!! So about to pull out and this lady pulls up in a white mercedes. She looked REALLY familiar...at first I thought it was my Uncle's ex-girlfriend Alexis...so were all looking at her..she didn't notice...SO my grandma said it wasn't her. But I still knew she looked familiar...SO i was like "OMG LAUREN DID U WATCH THE BAD GIRLS CLUB SEASON 1??" and Lauren was like "YEA" and I was like "SHE LOOKS LIKE TY" but then Lauren pointed out that it wasn't Ty it was the other girl (Leslie...we figured out her name after a quick google search on Lauren's trusty DVF Sk3)...But Lauren didn't think it was her, she was like "IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT MUCH LIKE HER" But it really did. OS my grandma started pulling out but she was on the phone so she was going pretty slow. And then Lauren said "OMG THAT IS HER...SHE DOES LOOK ALOT LIKE HER" SO we asked my grandma to pull back up and then I like asked her to roll down her window and asked her if she was on the bad girls club...GUESS WHAT!!...SHE WAS!...So we got out the car and took a picture with us (I was pretty hesitant because i looked a HOT mess...LITERALLY)...But yea Leslie in case you don't remember was the stripper from Atlanta who unlike the others really came on the show to better herself, and after all the bs going on in the house...left the show to make changes in her life. Well I guess she did because she had a brand new BENZ and a REALLY cute LOUIS VUITTON purse. CHECK HER OUT =]]

Here is the picture...WARNING: THIS IS NOT A GOOD PICTURE OF ME...this is a picture taken after working a hot day in triple digits weather. don't judge me


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, leave it to Sunny to find a ex-Bad Girl Club member all the while looking a hot mess (quite literally) lmao!