Sunday, June 29, 2008

little sisters

So my little sister Jane and I have a love/hate realtionship. One minute we're fighting and literally a minute later we're watching tv together. Jane is a very "complex" and fake 8 year old...she really knows how to work things to her advantage and likes to make herself look nice, sweet and innocent.

Here is a prime example:

Photobucket


* you can't really read it...but it says "i love you very much sunny DAY earle*...she spelled my middle name wrong lol...but hey its the thought that counts right.

She made me this before she attacked me the following day lmao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha well duuh that's the whole thing with siblings...isnt it so cute when they draw u pics lol. How's your summer going by the way...mine is borderline crap =] catcha later (im so white)