Monday, February 16, 2009

the coldest winter ever

so last night I finished reading "the coldest winter ever" took me 2 days. There was so much hype surrounding that book that honestly it didnt meet my expectations. I thought the book was crazy and I even cried a little bit at some parts...I love when books are powerful enough to make me cry. I guess the book was a "realistic" view of life in "the hood" idk. The story line was cool of reminded me alot of a zane book and zane and her story lines really annoy me with how repetitive they all are. Anyway the main thing I had a problem with when it came to sister soulja's book was that her editors did not do their job. There is no reason that a book printed over 1 million times should have some sentences written in the present tense an Then the next one written in the past tense form smh. Over all i dnt highly reccomemd the book but If u like books like "g spot" and ish I'm pretty sure you will like this. Take that as you will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bioootch your late.