Thursday, February 19, 2009

RIHANNA SMH





I just saw the Rihanna picture from after Chris Brown beat her. smh. seriously all I could say when I saw it was "damn". Chris Brown went to work on her. I mean damn. Do you see all the bruises on her face! All of that is unnecessary. I really don't care if she threw his cars keys out of the window or whatever else she might have done. It was not worth what he did to ehr face. I mean I'm a chris brown fan...well was...I'm pretty much off him right about now. I mean if he wasn't being an unfaithful dog and getting text messages from other girls Rihanna would not have gotten mad...and thrown his keys out the window or whatever she did. Its not even like he can defend him self and say "oh i got mad in the heat of the moment and slapped her. i'm sorry. i wouldn't hit a girl." not that, him accidently slapping her would be okay. but it would be a lot better than this. he beat her like for real for real and i'm sorry but when it comes down to it i'm gonna take her side. the rules of feminism come into play lol. and in the end she is the real victim. a picture is worth 1,000 words...and you see the picture smh.

No comments: