Sunday, February 15, 2009

DAY 1

soooo yesterday my granny left for Trinidad. for her 65th birthday which is today! =]] *HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY ILY* and for carnival...its a west indian thing. anywho. she is gonna be gone for 3 weeks. leaving good ol' cary earle to watch me and jane PAHAHAHAHAHA! cary earle is my dad btw. and the prospect of him wathcing us for 3 wks is FUNNY AF! simply because he is at work 24/7 and he has never had to take care of 2 little girls...well 1 little girl and 1 teenage girl for this length of a time...honestly for like not longer than a night or something. anyway. i will def. keep you posted on how this all turns out.


so today went like this
-woke up...daddy was still sleep
-called granny...jane (my little sister) started crying.
-realized my granny's cell doesn't work in trinidad so we called her at my aunts house
-dad left for work...yea on a sunday.
-posted with elysse
-daddy came home made some BOMB spaghetti much to my surprise/amazement
-went back to work
-came back home

he is currently making some gourmet chicken soup he found in a recipe book. smh. hes turning into a domestic GODDESS already ha!
-

No comments: