Saturday, January 31, 2009

100th POST!!...gardena vs. king drew...DOO DOO!

ah! so I am finally at my 100th post. I've been logged into my blog the past couple of days so that I could post something but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to post on this special number.

TONIGHT I witnessed something worth the 100th post position.

so today my school (king drew) played against (gardena)..it was a basketball game. O-M-G! can we say DOO DOO! like seriously. looking at gardena cheerleaders...smh...it was just sad...and nasty...
now i go to king drew...the supposed school of the "doo doos and the hoes". but man after tonight i appreciate our doo doos lol...they may be doo doos but they had a bit more class than the gardena cheerleaders. i may be putting too much on it but like seriously THEY WERE SOOOOOO DOO DOO!

i keep saying that because that was all i could say during the game. it was...smh...man i can't even think of good enough words to describe it.

anyway, i want to give my intellectual view on doo doos (montie and chris always tease me about the way i speak...so i am going to make sure that the rest of this post is written using proper, English. *spelling and capitalizations and ish do not count*)

but, back to what I was saying. What is a "doo doo"?, you may be asking your self. well as defined by urbandictionay.com

"A DooDoo Mama consists of "Ghetto" females who still think Babyphat, Rocawear,Enyce,Apple Bottoms,Fetish, and Glow Jeans are in style. They can be seen popping their gum and rolling their eyes. They are seen wearing "Weaves" , baby hair , fake gold hoops, addidas, and braids. Their boyfriends are the dirty looking DooDoo daddies. They prey on pretty girls. They're mostly the loudest ones. They have tons of glitter graphics and pictures on their Myspace. They like the playboy sign and posting a million glitter comments."

Calling someone a "doo doo" is very common these days. the term is thrown around 24/7, personally, i may use the term atleast once a day. it is not my fault. blame the "doo doos". they are everywhere...taking over our schools...parties...sense of style...kick it spots...smh. there is no way to escape them.

*NOTE* THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING "GHETTO" AND BEING A "DOO DOO"!!!!! I personally think people need to learn how to tell the difference between the two.

...and the gardena cheerleaders were not only ghetto AF but they were doo doo AF! all bad! *sigh*

i personally don't see where this post is going lol. but those cheerleaders just had my mind boggled, because thats how bad it was.

SMDH!

No comments: