Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

Here are my personal favorite and least favorite memories of 2008! (in no particular order)


FAVS

SONGS
-"see you again"-Miley Cyrus
-"alive"-C San
-"right here"-Casey Veggies
-"Hi Mom"-Overdoz
-"Radio"-Beyonce
-"Hello"-Beyonce
-"If I were a boy"-Beyonce
-"Hi Hater"-Maino
-"Brooklyn Girls"-Charles Hamilton
-"I Put on for my city"-various artist
-"Lollipop remix"-Lil Wayne and Kanye west
-"Like a Star"
-"Pocketful of Sunshine"-Natasha Beddingfield
-"Cold as Fire"-Britney Spears
-"Swing ya Rag"-T.I. and Swizz Beats
-"I'm Toe Up"-Problem
-"Down for my ni****"-DMX

VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE
-"Can I have yo numba?"
-"Bon Qui Qui"
-"Crazy little boy acting out a couple"
-"Single Ladies (the guy doing it)"
-"Scarlet takes a tumble"
-"The weekend" (c san's videos =]])

WEBSITES
-myspace
-facebook
-photobucket
-youtube
-perez hilton
-the ybf
-the art of charlie (blog)
-urban outfitters
-american apparel
-MZSUNNYDAE =]] (blog)
-submerged questions (blog)
-karmaloop

STORES
-American Apparel
-Urban Outfitters
-Nordstroms (shoe section/MAC counter)
-Forever 21
-Jet Rag (Sunday sales =]])
-Wasteland

TRENDS
-skinnys (my closet is fullll of them)
-v necks (my drawers are full of them)
-flannels
-hippie bands (i have one in like EVERY color...so serious)
-colored eyeliner
-shiny tights
-fringe boots
-gladiator sandals
-jumpers
-leather jackets
-TYE DYE
-mocassions
-OBAMA

BUYS
-gucci fanny pack
-Dolce and Gabanna aviator shades
-marc jacobs bag
-peace sign moccasions
-crochet uggs
-cheetah belt
-MAC cosmetics
-hot pink camera =]]
-AA quarter back shirt
-OBAMA IS MY HOMEBOY SHIRT
-red leather jacket

TV SHOWS
-Keyshia Cole
-Real Housewives of ATL
-Desperate Housewives
-I love Money
-Girls Next Door
-Keeping up with the Kardashians
-Bad Girls Club 2

MOVIES
-Step Brothers
-Batman the dark Knight (the first time I saw it)

QUOTES
-"POINT!"-Shannon
-"why you getting tight like a virgin cooch?"-Shannon
-"you little prick, you yellow dick"-My grandmother
-"erocious"-Montie
-"this nigga joelle...."-shannon
-"get out the wayyyyyyy"-Elvira...Jolie
-"I wanna be Elvis"-Kanye West

EXPERIENCES
-OBAMA!
-superbad mission w/ Joelle
-SUMMER '08 w/ Lauren, Shannon and Joelle
-getting a bob haircut
-having my hair grown out of the bob
-San Francisco carnival
-Montie's sweet 16 practices
-Montie's sweet 16
-Joelle officially going hard!
-Macy's passport
-atv riding in pismo beach
-dressing up in costumes to see batman
-seeing batman opening night at midnight
-the night me, Lauren, Imani and Richard went out =]]


I had A LOT of faves in '08...not too many least faves...other than...

-aunt flo visiting at the WORST times
-planning my sweet 16 (way too stressful)
-not being able to see my mom that much...she moved =/
-chug-a-lug...Joelle, Lauren and Shannon know what that means ;)

thats all i can really think of...oh and i have a few thngs that i hope STAY in '08
-boys wearing backpacks with NOTHING IN THEM! wtf! (i mean outside of school)
-everyone suddenly being "peaceful"!
-ppl considering themselves to be deep because they listen to talib kweli or common or lupe
-ppl who never wanted weaves suddenly wanting them, and not having a good reason to justify why they want it other than "i just do." smh

i just pretty much want unoriginality (is that even a word lol) to stay in '08. i want people to be their own person...stop biting...stop copying...now don't get me wrong everyone...yes everyone emulates someone...even if you think your idea is original you had to have heard it or seen something similar somewhere...but sheesh atleast make it your own!

No comments: