Sunday, January 4, 2009

DOO DOO DAYS...

ok so i tend to remenice a lot (my spelling sucks btw) but um yea I've shared some great memories with people and I have a habit of reliving those memories in my mind. So anywhooo. I remembered this "clique" I was in at westchester summer camp. it was a "clique" w/ like 5 people lmao. anyway it was "THE GHETTO CLIQUE" ah! smh. lmaoooo. there was:

-Boughetto (Elysse)
-Not Ghetto (who else...ME! aha)
-Baby Ghetto (Jessica)
i forgot Kione and Nia's names...

but omg we had like made a song...and we made a myspace for it ah! how doo doo was that!

but the crazy thing is...at the time it wasn't considered doo doo...like at all...there was even some girl who like got mad at elysse over myspace because she was from some clique ahd her name was "boughetto" like whoa wtf?!

so I was talking to Jessica and Elysse and it made me realize how like the people we consider to be doo doo now are like pretty much doing now what we were doing a few years ago...sheesh does that mean we were doo doo?....or are they doo doo for like not keeping up with the changing times and trends.

i mean their actions add to their doo -doo-ness aha! (my actions never have/never will be doo doo ish...my name was "not ghetto" in the clique for a reason lol)
but i mean think about it...

(these are all my assumptions...but i'm guessing they're pretty accurate)

DOO DOOS:
-have chirps!...im assuming...or like pre paid phones...soooo my first real cell phone was pre paid 5th grade! but then my first phone with a bill was nextel and it was a chirp! it was a i710?
-wear scrunchie socks and white tees...ok so as I was telling Jessica I had soe pink and white scrunchie socks and I would wear them with my pink and white airforces!. I would wear a pink one on top and a white one on bottom on one foot and switch it on my other foot!
-us3 l3tt3r$ and $h!t t0 typ3......yea i kinda had a bad habit of that =/
-OMGOSH DOO DOO MYSPACE POSES!!...lips stuck out...index finger pointing at the chin!...girls you know you all had a pic like that thinking you were the shit!...i know i did but I claim mines lol.
-OMGGGG sock buns!!!...putting them in your hair to make your buns bigger!
-light up pacifiers!!! ah! wth...grown ass 12 yrs old.. why smh.
-Baby Phat...South Pole...Roca Wear...Ecko Red...enough said
-idk what else...but those are just some of things I personally will admit to doing (I was in like jr high when I did it so I should be excused) but its like sheesh who knew that years later I would be calling the people who do that now doo doos. I probably wouldn't have done it back then myself.


(now some of you may be thinking like omg shes just talking bout stuff from middle school...but unfortunately I've seen girls our age still doing stuff like this presently =0)

sheesh times change...doo doos need to get it together...it was cute and acceptable in middle school...but we aren't there anymore boo!

No comments: