Friday, January 2, 2009

HB AROY


Adrian Royston!!

ahhh so I've know him since 7th grade =0. Lets see when I first met him I thought he was an ass hole...really funny...but an ass hole! But as the years rolled by I came to love this foo! Sheesh I have soo many memories of this guy lets see...

-I remember when me and brandi had to pass back the test in ms. mendoza's class and we came across adrian's and he had like a f-- (sorry to put you on blast but that was THEE funniest shit everrrrrrrrr)

-lets see then I remember him and Chris would crack jokes in like everyyyy class...(aroy was funnier than chris =x)

-lets see hmmm like all my memories of Aroy involve me laughing!

hes just so funny.


but sheesh to cut a long story short HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN! live it up daddy deluxe =]]


omg one more thing this is cool...

so like i remember when you turned 13 you were like "now i can go see a pg 13 movie all by myself"...

and now your 17 so you can see a rated r movie all by yourself...i know i know thats retarded but still that just goes to show you how far we go back =]]

1 comment:

Brandi said...

OMG, I remember that F-- test. FUNNY STUFFS!!! LMAO, seriously, I tried to rationalize how in the hell someone could get an F--. And lets be real, Chris was never funny, he just played off of ARoy